Monday, January 17, 2011

Diablo Swing Orchestra!

I'm known to be a HUGE fan of the legendary rock band Pink Floyd. I'm also one of those people who can have only one favourite band, that I obsessively listen to for months together. It started with my Evanescence obsession in 2005, followed by Pink Floyd in 2007. After 3 years, I finally found a band that was good enough to get me unhooked from Floyd: Diablo Swing Orchestra.

Diablo Swing Orchestra is Awesome!

I'm not going to give a review of this band here. Instead, I invite you all to check them out. Here are some recommendations from their first album The Butchers Ballroom:

1. Rag Doll Physics*
2. Poetic Pitbull Revolutions*
3. D'Angelo.
4. Balrog Boogie.


*Recommend having their lyrics on your screen while listening to them for the first time.

If you like these, you can go ahead and try the entire album.

No comments: